Who Is A Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
If you’re looking to upgrade your smile, our dental office offers porcelain veneers in Lake Elsinore, CA, that can help correct minor dental flaws and enhance the overall look of your teeth. Our veneers are an ideal solution for patients who want to address any of the following issues:
- Tooth discoloration
- Broken or cracked teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Minor spaces between teeth
- Teeth with irregular size or shape
- Slight misalignment of teeth
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Our dental clinic provides the most attractive, natural-looking porcelain veneers in Lake Elsinore, CA, to help you attain your cosmetic goals. They provide considerable benefits, which include the following:
- Porcelain veneers bear the closest resemblance to your natural teeth. Because of their ultra-thin design, they are slightly translucent and have a reflective, shiny surface similar to your natural teeth.
- They are biocompatible, meaning that they will not irritate surrounding gum tissues.
- Veneers made from porcelain are stain-resistant as well. Unlike your natural teeth, they do not absorb stains from edible products.
- Porcelain veneers preserve the natural tooth structure as they require the removal of a thin layer of enamel.
- They are available in a wide range of shades, making them suitable for all patients with cosmetic dental concerns.
What Is The Process of Porcelain Veneers in Lake Elsinore, CA
Our team will confer with you during your initial appointment to decide if porcelain veneers are the most optimal solution for you. In case you have any bite issues, we will address them before beginning the procedure. The process of porcelain veneers starts with tooth preparation. We will remove a very thin layer of your enamel to make space for veneers. If you feel pain or discomfort during this procedure, we will administer local anesthesia to numb the sensitive tissues.
After completion of tooth prep, our team will record dental impressions of your upper and lower arch. These impressions will be sent to a dental lab where experts will design high-quality, aesthetic veneers in the desired shade. Once we receive them from the dental lab, we will recall you to test their fit. After performing the necessary adjustments, we will bond them with your natural teeth and finish with polishing for a lustrous appearance.