What Are The Benefits of Dental Bridges?
Dental bridges are an excellent choice for restoration if you have lost one or a few more teeth in the same arch. Our customized dental bridges in Lake Elsinore, CA, offer numerous benefits, including:
- Restore missing teeth: This is the prime advantage of a dental bridge. They fill in the space left by missing teeth, thereby completing your natural occlusion.
- Enhance smile aesthetics: Dental bridges look very natural and blend seamlessly with the rest of the teeth, restoring your attractive smile.
- Improve oral functions: Replacement of missing teeth with dental bridges can restore your oral functions such as eating, chewing, and speaking.
- Higher Durability: Because they are made of high-quality materials, dental bridges can last up to 10 years with proper oral hygiene maintenance.
- Require minimal repair: Compared to conventional dentures, dental bridges are fixed in your mouth and do not need consistent repair.
What Is The Process of Getting Dental Bridges in Lake Elsinore, CA?
The dental experts at our practice aim to provide custom-fit dental bridges that enhance your smile’s cosmetic appeal and oral wellness. After completing the initial assessment, we will begin the dental bridge process, which will take two appointments. During your first visit, our dentist will trim your supporting teeth by removing a thin enamel layer. Your supporting teeth must be healthy; otherwise, they could affect the long-term prognosis of the dental bridge.
Once tooth preparation is complete, we will take impressions of your arches and send them to a dental laboratory. Expert technicians will fabricate the dental bridge that will match the exact shade and contours of your natural teeth. After receiving the completed prosthesis, we will call you for a second visit to test its fitting. If it sits comfortably and matches your occlusion, we will cement it over your supporting teeth. Our team will also provide you with aftercare instructions to prolong the lifespan of dental bridges in Lake Elsinore.
Get Tooth Replacement with Dental Bridges in Lake Elsinore, CA
Although conventional dentures are an easy choice to replace lost teeth, they can be inconvenient for multiple reasons. Comparatively, our dental bridges in Lake Elsinore, CA, are more durable and will last you a long time. For reliable tooth replacement options with long-term prognosis, contact our clinic to schedule an appointment today!